Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A little recap

Another post because I have a lot on my mind.

The European Guy that I have been casually seeing has really developed feelings for me, and I had to give a little talk to him today to let him know that I just don't feel the same way. This guy is not exactly out and it turns out I'm the first that he has admitted such feelings for . . . so I do feel bad. But I don't want to lead him on since I'm now quite sure that it just isn't there for me.

I've set up a date on Saturday with Tinder Guy, the guy who I met up with in WeHo for the first time this past weekend. He seemed very nice, so I look forward to it.

There has been quite a flurry of meet ups lately, so at Jerry's suggestion in his comment earlier, here's a little recap of the current and recent prospects.

Handsome Guy: Met him on Plenty of Fish a few months ago. We dated for a month but he ended it. I was on the fence about him, but found him very attractive. We are friends now. I met up with him in WeHo for brunch, along with the guy he's currently dating.

Texas Guy: I've been texting him since March. Finally met this past holiday weekend. Super nice, but the fact that he lives out of state kind of limits the potential there.

Blue Eyes: LA resident. Quite sexual and aggressive. Lives quite far from me and doesn't have a car.

Tinder Guy: Guy from the San Diego area that I met on Tinder. We happened to both be in WeHo on the same night so we met up there, while I was with my friends. Our first one-on-one meet-up will happen this weekend.

Beach Guy: Another Tinder find. I hadn't given this guy a name yet, but since we had a romantic date on the beach I'll call him this. I've been out with him twice. He acts a bit distant when we're apart, but I do want to see him again. We'll see what happens.

European Guy: Guy who lives really close to me that I've hung out with over the past two months. He doesn't really do it for me, but he has developed feelings for me. So, I had to turn him down.

4 comments:

  1. Here's a twist, what do you think these guys would call/refer to you as if they blogged too? Something descriptive, like Improv Guy? Or by location? SoCal Guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, interesting question. Probably not SoCal Guy unless it's someone like Texas guy who is from a different region himself. Some might refer to me by the specific area of SoCal I'm from . . . which I tend to avoid saying explicitly in the blog but it probably wouldn't be too hard to figure out by process of elimination haha.

    Improv Guy might be one since that hobby sets me apart. I don't play guitar quite enough to be Guitar Guy. How about Delightfully Charming, Stunningly Attractive and Oh-So Modest Guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use either "Fun Guy" or "Adventure Guy".

    ReplyDelete