Sunday, February 21, 2016

A creative first

In more positive news, I have submitted an original fiction story to a website for the very first time ever! It's to an gay erotic stories website, haha. That may seem kind of out of left field for me, right? Well, this website caters to people who have my particular fetish interests (see this entry). The major theme of the website is male mind control, but a lot of the stories tend to have muscle growth elements as well. In keeping with my nature, the story does not actually involve any explicit sex scenes. I know some readers of that site will probably be disappointed by that, so I made a disclaimer right at the top. Sure, I could have forced one, but I don't want to let my creative vision be altered by giving the people what they want. And there certainly is the implication of a behind-the-scenes sex scene . . .

In any case, if there is interest, once the story is reviewed, approved and posted to the site I can post the link here.

1 comment: